Le Seigneur des Anneaux JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Francophone du jeu de carte évolutif Le Seigneur des Anneaux

PortailDernières imagesAccueilRechercherSdA JCE TVConnexionS'enregistrer
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Shellin
Hobbit craintif
Shellin

Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Empty
MessageSujet: Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings EmptyVen 26 Avr 2024 - 19:51
Hello, this is Shellin from the US based podcast Cardboard of the Rings that discusses this game. My apologies for barging on here in English, but I was hoping I might be able to get some help on a project that I'm helping put together for later this year.

It is speculated that the game is likely winding down at FFG/Asmodee, with The Return of the King box this fall being the last of the line of products to be reprinted. Since this does seem likely to be the end of the 13+ year run of the official game, I thought it would be a neat way to go back through the history of the game to highlight and recognize all of the wonderful people who have contributed to the game and community over that time and be able to say thank you to them through our podcast.

This is where I need your help. Obviously, my knowledge of the game and community is going to be very US-centric, and there are many other places in the world where this game is played and many other individuals out there that have done a great job fostering community, creating podcast/video/written content for the game, deckbuilding websites, building and sharing creative deck ideas, answering rules questions, etc. To that end, I was hoping some of you here might be able to help me make sure we're not missing out on anyone that deserves some kudos from the French SDAJCE community.

For those we are aware of and already have on the list for their contributions:
- banania: LotR LCG Quest Companion Website
- Rouxxxor: popular decks on ringsdb and the draft format run at Lure of ME
- Marcelf: popular decks on ringsdb

If there are any popular content creators, either current or from the game's past that no longer make content, creators of this site/French discord community, creator of any other deckbuilding websites, etc please do let me know in this thread here so that I can make sure that we can be as comprehensive as we possibly can in our list. Thank you very much!

-Eric
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rouxxxor
Vers les Havres Gris
Rouxxxor

Résultats Défis
Défis réussis:
Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Left_bar_bleue9/18Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Empty_bar_bleue  (9/18)

MessageSujet: Re: Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings EmptyVen 26 Avr 2024 - 20:50
Hello Eric,

I think you can take a chance of speaking in english about any topic here. Some people may not be able to read or answer you as simply as they will in french but there is enough people who can Wink.

I'm suprise (but happy) to be on your list since I get the feeling that my decklists are not well seen in ringsdb. I'm mainly publishing in french actually.

More than a french list I will rather give you a francophone (people who speak french) europe based list, because there is actually many interactions between french, belgium and swiss community on this matter:
- Shivan : creating this very website and a cards data base in french. None of them are in the trend nowadays but it help so much during so many years...
- ireception : creating https://sda.cgbuilder.fr/ , the french ringsdb
- Shep : runner of a LOTR youtube channel, creator of the discord channel, runner of some belgian event...
- phosgene : Organizing events for the french community
- Iluvatar / 13nrv : deckbuilder well-knonwed
- Dimitri : creating many small contents for the players (ALL the scans for OCTGN, stuff for storing your cards...)

Maybe someone can help me if they think someone should be there. May be lilian and/or mika?

PS: As far as I know Banania is also credited with a large responsability in the Alep project.
Tanios
Hobbit curieux
Tanios

MessageSujet: Re: Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings EmptyVen 26 Avr 2024 - 21:31
Hello

Fmp_The_Mad who has been making youtube videos about the game for the French community for years.
Shellin
Hobbit craintif
Shellin

MessageSujet: Re: Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings EmptyVen 26 Avr 2024 - 21:34
Oh perfect, thank you for being able to put together such a great list already! I did have 13nrv on there already (The Rapid Charge of the Outlands deck is a classic for a reason, among some others of theirs), but all of the rest are new additions that we can do some additional research on.

As for yourself, I've got a bit of an arbitrary cut-off for ringsdb reputation for this list and you're well above the benchmark. Some fun turn 1 game breaking stuff back in the day, and then as a major ALeP member myself it is always fun to see people messing around with and posting decks with our content, so you've most certainly gotten a fair handful of likes and favorites from me over the years!
Rouxxxor
Vers les Havres Gris
Rouxxxor

Résultats Défis
Défis réussis:
Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Left_bar_bleue9/18Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Empty_bar_bleue  (9/18)

MessageSujet: Re: Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings EmptyLun 29 Avr 2024 - 1:45
Tanios a écrit:
Hello

Fmp_The_Mad who has been making youtube videos about the game for the French community for years.
For sure! What a shame to forget him! I will include it into my list to make it more complete, thanks for reminding me.

Citation :
Oh perfect, thank you for being able to put together such a great list already! I did have 13nrv on there already (The Rapid Charge of the Outlands deck is a classic for a reason, among some others of theirs), but all of the rest are new additions that we can do some additional research on.
You are welcome! I am glad if that help.

Citation :
As for yourself, I've got a bit of an arbitrary cut-off for ringsdb reputation for this list and you're well above the benchmark. Some fun turn 1 game breaking stuff back in the day, and then as a major ALeP member myself it is always fun to see people messing around with and posting decks with our content, so you've most certainly gotten a fair handful of likes and favorites from me over the years!
Oh yeah sure some turn one sheningan where a bit famous back in the days. I've published only a part of those I designed ^^. There is still one that work under the official rules (and eternal rules?). But the line between this and a very conventional decks (silvan deck) who can be build in revised edition (not as explosive, but with all the key pieces) with very few changes from the starter is already a loop deck that make 2 copy among feint/test of will each turn in addition to large threat mitigation, and large stats in each aspect. So combo comes into regular decks... until alep at least ^^. Errating both ost (avoiding those long term loop), doomed (forbid the most explosive starts), playing multiple copies of a card in one turn (no more turn one shit) really get the place clean for regular play. There is only let some cute recursion through Nori or map of earnil+tomb for a very long game. Not combo at all, just an ultimate tortoise strategy.

Glad to hear my deckbuilding work is under watch though ^^.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings Empty

Greetings from Cardboard of the Rings

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1