Le Seigneur des Anneaux JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Francophone du jeu de carte évolutif Le Seigneur des Anneaux

PortailDernières imagesAccueilRechercherSdA JCE TVConnexionS'enregistrer
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Le designer a parlé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Mika
Gardien des clefs
Mika

Le designer a parlé Empty
MessageSujet: Le designer a parlé Le designer a parlé EmptyLun 28 Jan 2013 - 19:30
J'ouvre ce sujet pour récolter le maximum de réponses des designers en attendant qu'elles apparaissent dans une F.A.Q.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mika
Gardien des clefs
Mika

MessageSujet: Re: Le designer a parlé Le designer a parlé EmptyLun 28 Jan 2013 - 19:39
28/01/2013
En réponse à une question de Shiv@n, sur un problème soulevé par Imrahil35.
Exemple : En vue de Cair Andros et Guetteur du Bois.

FFG - Caleb Grace a écrit:
Citation :
[...] When resolving the "when revealed" effects on encounter cards, there are resolved on a "line-by-line" basis: you resolve the first line, then the next. In this case, you resolve the first line and raise your threat past 37 which gives the current quest the siege keyword. Then you resolve the next line, which checks for the siege keyword. Because it has the keyword, the treachery gains surge.

En résumé :
Lorsque l'on résout les effets "Une fois révélé" sur des cartes de rencontres, on résout chaque ligne une par une. Entre chaque ligne, des effets passifs peuvent se résoudre.
L'Anneau Unique
Un Anneau pour les lier tous...
L'Anneau Unique

MessageSujet: Re: Le designer a parlé Le designer a parlé EmptySam 9 Fév 2013 - 0:04
Question a écrit:

If Bombur is one of my heroes.
1. Will Erebor Battle Master (The Long Dark, 79), get +2 with Bombur only ?
2. Will We are Not Idle (Shadow and Flame, 129), give me 2 ressources if I exhaust Bombur ?
Réponse de Caleb Grace a écrit:

Bombur's ability only takes effect when counting the number of Dwarf characters you control. Since the Battle Master gets +1 ATK for each Dwarf character you control, he will get +2 just from Bombur. However, "We Are Not Idle" gives you resources based on the number of Dwarf characters you exhaust. If you only exhaust Bombur, you have only exhausted 1 Dwarf character.
Cette question là était de moi parce que je trouvais Bombur de plus en plus fort au fur et à mesure que je me rappelais les cartes qui impliquaient des Nains. Mais la réponse est certainement aussi évidente que la question était inutile finalement...

Question a écrit:

I spend 1 resource for Blood of Numenor (Heirs of Numenor, 13) and my hero still have 2 resources. The attached Hero get +2 DEF. If by any way this hero gains more resources, does he gain +X resources has well ?

Blood of Numenor is a triggered effect (not a permanent effect), so it's ability only counts the number of resources in the attached hero's resource pool at the time you trigger it. Therefore, if you have 3 resources and spend 1 to trigger it, the attached hero will get +2 DEF until the end of the phase. If you add 2 more resources to the attached hero's pool after that, he still only has +2 DEF.

Question a écrit:

I have a question about Collateral Damage ( Heirs of Numenor, #24 ).
1. When exactly do we shuffle back the encounter deck if it is empty ? If the encounter deck has only 2 cards left (2x Collateral Damage). I reveal the first. I have to discard 2 cards, but there is only one left. When does I shuffle back the encounter deck ?
2. When do I discard the Collateral Damage I'm resolving ? Directly after the last effect is resolved ? First thing after I read the card and before I resolve the first effect ?

The rules for the Quest phase under step 2: Staging say: "If the encounter deck is ever empty during the quest phase, the encounter discard pile is shuffled and reset back into the encounter deck."
So, you would discard the top card, shuffle the encounter deck discard pile back into the deck, and continue discarding.
The Collateral Damage (or any treachery card) is not discarded until after its effects have been resolved.

Question a écrit:

Driven by Shadow says it only target the location and enemies currently in the Staging Area. Does the Treacherous Fog work the same way ? As I read it, it only applies to the location currently in the Staging Area, then is discarded and if other locations come in the Staging Area, they are not affected by the Fog effect ?

Treacherous Fog does work differently from Driven by Shadow because it creates a constant effect that lasts until the end of the phase. If a location is revealed after Treacherous Fog, it will receive the +1 threat strength bonus. When we played this scenario, we would often leave Treacherous Fog in the staging area until the end of the phase as a reminder (unless we needed to see it in the discard pile for another effect).
https://sdajce.forumactif.org
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Le designer a parlé Le designer a parlé Empty

Le designer a parlé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1